TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zuzana Ondraskova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM   #17
country flag Gretchen44

Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice Gretchen44 is just really nice
Laine is unseeded so Zuzana has a good chance. I agree that Roberta could be a threat and so could Muller who won the WTA Budapest open a few years back but hasn't done loads since and good luck Zuzana!

She has 15 ITF Singles Titles! Make it 16

I can't find her on the entry list to many WTA Events so I presume she is playing challengers. She was due to play the 50k in Biarritz in France but withdrew probably because she didn't expect to do as well as she is doing and needs a rest!

Her Head to Head with Emma Laine lies at 1:0
The Met in 2003 in Helsinki clay and Zuzana won 6-1 6-1. Laine has improved since because in Luxembourg last year, if memory serves me it was her that beat Magdalena Maleeva.

She has never played Martina Muller

And has a fantastic 3:0 record over Roberta Vinci. The played in Dinan the current tournament in 2003 and Zuzana won 6-4 4-6 6-2 so I think Zuzi has a great chance here then
Gretchen44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote