TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 5th, 2005, 05:26 AM   #36
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Apr. 5 Ryoko's message

Hello everyone. Too bad! I lost in three sets in yesterdays' final. Well, I played 7 matches from the qualifying...and won tough matches... were very good experience for me. We caught a bus left four hours after the match... took 8 hours and left for the next tournament place. I couldn't sleep well in the bus...and this morning I slept til noon! I went to the tournament to make a request to have a game on Wednesday...but this tournament's final is on Sat...and everyone has to play 1R matches tomorrow!! well, nothing I can do about it! so tomorrow is my first round! My opponent is a wild card player from Columbia. I saw her play last week..and she played good...I'll do my best here. It'll start at 3pm tomorrow. Here, it's just next to the beach...so it's very windy!! Okaaaay! I'll just keep playing my best this week!!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote