TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #31
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Apr. 4 Rika's message

The long day is finally over...

Saori won the singles! Congrats!! Such a tough day! Singles semi-, final, and doubles the 2R thru the final... total of 5 matches a day were done! I heard it's a record! Really! Unfortunately we lost in the final...but Saori and me could play good doubles games!
Anywho, Saori! What a fighter! I learn it from her and will do my best for the rest of my two weeks here in the States. Everyone who always writes messages here, thank you!! To aim the ranking up, I'll run around and around on clay courts!! Please give me your support!! (babe...)

Anyway, the green clay was literally "green" (more grey?). It feels like the sand is a bit rougher and the court is faster?? Get the idea!?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote