TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ryoko Fuda Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 03:41 AM   #34
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Apr. 1 Ryoko's message

Hello everyone. Today's game was... 2-6, 6-4, 6-1. I won!!
My opponent, Tamaela had really few errors... it was harder than the score and we played for over 4 hours. It was really nice day and really HOT!
Today's game was just patient. Tamaela constantly hit top spin lobbing balls. As imagined and expected, she played very "tactic=annoying?" tennis. But looking at my side, I could play very well, make her move side to side and could get most of the good opportunities. I could keep the good mentality during the whole game. Defeating 100s ranked player was a good thing and gave me some confidence too. Tomorrow, I'll play Evelyn Fauth from Austria. She's a qualifier too, but she used to be on 100s in ranking...so I am surfe it'll be a tough match, but I'll do my best. Ok, now I am going to practice a bit! See you!!

PS: Yesterday's soccer game!! well, it was an own goal...but I am glad we won! I wanted to watch the game on TV!! Ok, later!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote