TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 09:05 AM   #24
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
March 23 Wed Diary

This morning, the rain was pouring, but just before the starting time it got clear. We could play outside only for the first match. After all, one hour later, we got icy huge rain, so we played indoor the whole day.
My first round was against Ayami Takase, and I could win by (3)6-7, 7-5, 6-1. She played really well, but I was expecting too much and could hit the balls well. I could come back from 2-4 in the second only with just a fight.
For the dinner, with Ayami and her mom, we went to the steakhouse, Logan's Roadhouse. The bread before meal was really great! I love breads!! Also, the peanuts on the table... the salty taste really worked on my body after 3 hours match! Ayami and me were laughing and joking like that together.
It'll be the third match tomorrow. I'll keep looking at the balls and do my best!
This pic is from the dinner. Can you see the peanuts speading on the table, especially in front of me!? lol... and wow, I am the only one who's really really dark!! I can't catch up the beaty of the Takase family!!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote