TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #23
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Rika's diary March 22 Tue

Today I ate out at the Japanese restaurant where was about 10mins away from here with Saori, ??? and my mom. Saori told me about her visit at Universal Studio and we spent some good time together. Lately, we often talk about how fast the time passed by, like "I was 20 year-old the other day, but now XX already!!" When I was in Taiwan, I talked to Maki (Arai) and we were both suprised that it has been 10 years passed since we went to the European tour together for the very first time!!

Now I turned 24. I would like to be a woman with honest and elegant atmosphere. but I would be different (aggressive!?) on the court!! ha ha ha... Oh boy, can I keep this comedian character still...

Anyhow, these are the pictures I took from tonight... and I was so busy in Miami...so I only have this sunset picture... with sadness of no.4 cut (of the qualifying) (lol)

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote