TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lena in Qatar

Thread: Lena in Qatar
View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 04:53 AM   #30
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
lena is back and she's won her first match against a player she has a losing record. asagoe has been playing well and i wasn't that sure lena can beat her especially in straight sets and in her first match back from injury. yay! good win for her.

hello everyone!!! haven't posted here for a while. i'm as excited as you guys to see lena back on the courts where she ought to rule ok i'm getting carried away with andrew's words: "In just over a week, order will be restored to the Tennis Universe." nice one man, that was

for the second time this week she's facing a player she has a losing record. daniela leads their H2H (2-1) but lena has beaten daniela quite easily in their most recent match in moscow (indoors) 6-2, 6-3.

hoping for the best. daniela has been playing well lately so elena better watch out. daniela may caught her flat-footed on the baseline with some cheeky dropshots.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote