TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Girls Results

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #154
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Trudi and Lisa have played a few times together before and have done pretty well from memory. From what i have seen of their games they would combine well and they can both play all court games on all surfaces.

As for Lisa playing singles, i don't think we are going to see that!

Is Bryanne Stewart ever going to play singles at Challenger/WTA level ever again?
I would rellay like to see that, coz she has potential to be top 200 in singles. She would get into half the wta events (qualies) that her and sam play together. I would really like to see her back playing singles again maybe later this year!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote