TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #4616
country flag UCLA

UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Additional quotes from this article http://sport.hotnews.ro/stiri-tenis-...-unde-fost.htm

The Romanian player stated she knows how to play against Maria Sharapova. "I know how to play against Sharapova, I know you need to be very well prepared and move really well; her ball comes in with good depth and it flat. Today I knew that if I got to a third set I wouldn't have enough energy but in the end the match was good overall and I am pleased taking into account my playing conditions. I haven't even practiced on Arthur Ashe and during the first few games I was a little out of it, I didn't judge distance well, but afterwards I started to adjust to the atmosphere and when you have [big] crowds and atmosphere it seems you manage to give your best effort," said Dulgheru.

Alexandra said she would take a break after the US Open. "I will take a two-week break now. I was scheduled to play in Asia, but I will not play the first two tournaments and would try to get better during these two weeks in order to play the next three [tournaments]."

She was also asked about Maria's grunting "I'm not particularly bothered by them. When you're focused during a match, they're not that audible [loud]. Sometimes she yells very loudly and you get the impression the ball is coming back with a lot of speed, but it lands short in the court. She doesn't hit as hard as she screams."

Love her. Hope her wrist gets better soon.

Gotta love that =))))))))))))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote