TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #4616
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Additional quotes from this article http://sport.hotnews.ro/stiri-tenis-...-unde-fost.htm

The Romanian player stated she knows how to play against Maria Sharapova. "I know how to play against Sharapova, I know you need to be very well prepared and move really well; her ball comes in with good depth and it flat. Today I knew that if I got to a third set I wouldn't have enough energy but in the end the match was good overall and I am pleased taking into account my playing conditions. I haven't even practiced on Arthur Ashe and during the first few games I was a little out of it, I didn't judge distance well, but afterwards I started to adjust to the atmosphere and when you have [big] crowds and atmosphere it seems you manage to give your best effort," said Dulgheru.

Alexandra said she would take a break after the US Open. "I will take a two-week break now. I was scheduled to play in Asia, but I will not play the first two tournaments and would try to get better during these two weeks in order to play the next three [tournaments]."

She was also asked about Maria's grunting "I'm not particularly bothered by them. When you're focused during a match, they're not that audible [loud]. Sometimes she yells very loudly and you get the impression the ball is coming back with a lot of speed, but it lands short in the court. She doesn't hit as hard as she screams."

Love her. Hope her wrist gets better soon.

Gotta love that =))))))))))))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote