TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #9
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
WFTG: Women's Fantasy Tennis Game:

Each player has a fantasy team made up of WTA players. How ever good the players are, that is how good your team is. Sounds easy right, just pick the top players and you will win? Wrong, here's the twist. Every thing you do (every tournament you enter, every player you have) costs money. Each player starts out with $75,000. You use this money to buy players and enter tournaments.You get the same ranking pts, quality pts, and prize money as your players, depending on how well they do. Here is an example:
You bought Lindsay Davenport and she wins the Toray Pan Pacific Open. You get 300 pts. toward your ranking (just like she does) as well as any quality pts. she gets (i will figure it all out). You also get $189,000 in money to buy players and enter tournaments.

For the complete list of rules, click here
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote