TennisForum.com - View Single Post - All That Jazzi: Jazzi Plews

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #32
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All That Jazzi: Jazzi Plews

Jazzi was mentioned in another thread about being one of our top 3 '98 juniors which made me wonder when/if she'll get back to playing tennis. She seems to have been injured for ages now, her last junior match was over a year ago and her last pro match was back in January of this year. The info on the grantees site is quite old plus as another poster mentioned is she going to still be able rehab at the NTC as Laura alluded to on twitter.

Also, it's funny and rather sad to think that when Jazzi broke top 100 at no.92 Gabi and Maia were no.458 and no.707 respectively. I can't help but think Jazzi should be up there with them playing and wondering where she'd be without the injuries. Anyway I hope she's doing well and comes back to tennis which'll be difficult is possible as she's still only 16.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote