TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:26 PM   #5076
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
I think the opposite...hoping it will be good for MM to have a week or so in New York awaiting her doubles, maybe a chance to relax a little in between the training....? Rather than rushing from one tournament to another ? Who knows ? We all agree on one thing, hope to see Mandy winning again soon!
You're right I was just not patient enough coz I want to see Mandy play and win in the singles! Of course it's not good if she plays too much (we had talked about this) but on the other hand I doubt that doubles will help her atm. I also hope she will relax a bit in New York (I hoped she would do this in Switzerland either) and maybe its good for her confidence to get some wins with Camila in the doubles. The fact that a player like Giorgi plays with her doubles is a good sign. Giorgi has at least in the singles a great form so maybe they can do some damage.
Bino is offline View My Blog!