TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 09:49 AM   #5075
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Some facts on behalf of her scheduling are quite simple. For example she played Essen because her coach lives in Benrath, a town close to Essen.

In case of the USO she couldn't get a better preparation if she wants to play the interclubs. But maybe it would've been better to stay in Europe and prolong the clay season. Her slump, if you want to call it like this, begun with her last clay court match vs Kanepi in Biarritz. Till then she played a real good clay season.

But after changing to hard court she lost her form and hasn't found it yet. Although I realise her motivation it wasn't helpful to travel to China but of course you always know it better afterwards.

I was wrong when I said she would play Fleurus in Belgium coz if she has to play doubles she won't be able. In my view not good coz it would be more important to improve her singles.
I think the opposite...hoping it will be good for MM to have a week or so in New York awaiting her doubles, maybe a chance to relax a little in between the training....? Rather than rushing from one tournament to another ? Who knows ? We all agree on one thing, hope to see Mandy winning again soon!
David Barker is offline View My Blog!