TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:27 PM   #840
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

WILL VICTORIA AZARENKA WAKE UP FROM HER NIGHTMARE AT THE US OPEN?

http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commen...htmare-us-open

McEnroe: "I don't think she has been able to train as hard as she wanted. I don't think she's played nearly as many matches as she would've liked to. But as far as whether or not she could be a factor, the mere fact that she's won some majors and she's still young and obviously wants to ... I think she does have an opportunity to do something. I'm not a 100 percent sure where she is physically, if she's healthy and whether she just needs match play. She may potentially go a long way. Obviously right now she's not playing with a lot of confidence."
Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote