TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #2
country flag Hantuchova 4 ME

Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice Hantuchova 4 ME is just really nice
GAME NAME: Fantasy Hopman Cup Style with Unlimited Players:

BRIEF IDEA:
You pick both a women and a man tennis player and then there is a season like the normal season where they play matches against each other in all the different tournaments and you get prize money and points then you get ranked.

FORMAT:
Both the women play each other, then the men, and then followed by the mixed doubles.

HOW IT'S RUN:
You have 900 points to divide into lots of different categories and then we play matches by seeing who has a particular advantage in a certain catergory. The team who wins overall advances through to the next round.

PRO'S:
There are unlimited players. Unlike most games where's there's a cut-off and you can't get in. If there is more than 64 then there is qualifying and wildcards and so on.

MORE INFO:
Go to the thread where there is a lot of etail with this game and you can join anytime. Feel free to PM me any questions you've got.

|D'Express 0077|

Hantuchova = Goddess LOL!
Hantuchova 4 ME is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote