TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #1176
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

She's been playing at the Danish national championships this week (real championships, not juniors). She won bronze in mixed yesterday (with Johannes Ingildsen):

She reached R2 in singles (lost to Frederikke Svarre - a 1996 girl). I don't know her schedule, but I don't think she'll play outside of Denmark the next months or so (nothing listed on the Federation's schedule). Danish team matches are coming up in August.

There are some TE U16 tournaments coming up in Denmark late August and early September, but I don't see her on the entry list. Which is rather strange as the first tournament is hosted by her own club.

There's a junior ITF in Denmark in October, HRT Autumn Cup. She'll probably play there (she did in 2013).
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote