TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #495
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
The next week rankings will reflect exactly where her form is at the moment but not her potential. Some of you here forget how great this girl can play if she has the right guidance, when her morale is up. She has the right game but somehow manage to make some wrong decisions on court, gets frustrated really fast and than tries to end the point too soon, trying to skip over the construction of it. In my thinking, as a tennis outsider, this is Ionita`s fault, since he can`t make her be more calm and focused on court. He needs to go ! The only time I saw Sorana being coached by someone else was Toronto last year, and that went great, so why not ?!?!
Cahill pet her this year too in USA and another few times in 2013. I don't remember in 2012 but she works with the Adidas team for some time. If I didn't say this yet ,she needs someone who can put her to respect all in all and Ionita got too close in terms of coach-player 'relationship' to change something. It could be seen also yesterday when he was called on court.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote