TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2015 Redemption season (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #494
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

The next week rankings will reflect exactly where her form is at the moment but not her potential. Some of you here forget how great this girl can play if she has the right guidance, when her morale is up. She has the right game but somehow manage to make some wrong decisions on court, gets frustrated really fast and than tries to end the point too soon, trying to skip over the construction of it. In my thinking, as a tennis outsider, this is Ionita`s fault, since he can`t make her be more calm and focused on court. He needs to go ! The only time I saw Sorana being coached by someone else was Toronto last year, and that went great, so why not ?!?!
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote