TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #4034
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
That's third year in a row with absolutely the same scenario: she gets off to a solid start of the year but the good form only lasts until IW and Miami, then there are months with litterally nothing produced by Monica (Bucharest SF this year was a pleasant exception but it's insufficient) and she only wakes up in October to start all over again the next year
Whatever, I am still hoping for a Halep-ian breakthrough... and I always will be
Hy Cesare Borgia
It's the clay she doesn't like and the whole clay season she barely wins matches. And let's not even mention the grass But the real bad thing is that she always manages to get injured before the hard season starts and looses chances to make up her ranking