TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 11:47 PM   #2447
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
Well, when i posted that comment i wasn't lumping Simona with short players. It was meant to highlight that shorter players like Nara, who don't play a power game, are learning how to play a smart game by watching our Simona. Even though Nara is close to Cibulkova in height, she prefers Simona's style of play as it is more sustainable and produces reliable results.
Watching the Washington final, that finished moments ago, it looks like she learned (more than) a few from the YouTube videos of Simona .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote