TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Montreal QR1: Yulia Putintseva d. (10) Annika Beck, 67(5) 61 61

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:00 PM   #15
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Montreal QR1: Yulia Putintseva d. (10) Annika Beck, 67(5) 61 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
Nathanael will be so broken-hearted. He had high hopes for Beck. Even started a thread welcoming Beck into the top 45.
Well to be honest me too. I've never been a fan of hers, but the first few matches I saw her play I thought that she had a great sense for the court and the game and read the opponent's game superbly. But she hasn't really managed to establish herself on the tour and build some kind of momentum, unlike other players of her age. But it's definitely not too late. I still think she can become an excellent player Not everyone who was successful at a young age had a great career as the years went on and not everyone who had a great career pulled off a start on the fast track on the WTA-Tour.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote