TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:53 AM   #376
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestar View Post
Its funny what i am actually reading here. For this ones which are talking without having a clue about anything. She had a very bad illnes(virus) she got in IW. She was after that travelling too much all around and didnt practise at all. After wimbledon she took 14 days off went to many doctors. She feels better and she is training with old tennis coach again plus hired new physical coach. One of the best slovenian decathlon athlete in history. And as far as i know she never get one euro sponsorship from anyone her parents are her sponsors actually but there was never a question of money to travel or not. So if you are not 100% sure its better not to write such a wrong informations. I heard she will start in bogota if health will be ok. So hopefully she breaks top 100
I never said I was 100% sure, but my sources are usually correct.