TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:45 AM   #792
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy.
I could intimidate you!

I tried to do Karate. But I stopped when I almost stuck my foot in my teacher geezer's chin.

"That was an....interesting...kick Mr. Day. Now, I am going to punch you in the stomach, and make you scream like a little child."
lol i quit after four years coz i hated it
it was filled with little kids and old people no one my age
although i once floored this 30 year old guy then was made to do laps because "that was not karate that was street fighting which belongs on the street!" Hmmm you don't say..... :retard: