TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ipek Soylu

Thread: Ipek Soylu
View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #102
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipek Soylu

I like her, very watchable. Nice game, good footspeed, above average pace on the serve for her height, and such a pretty girl too. A bit too doublefault prone and she needs to get used to returning heavy serves, also she needs to find a way to deal with being rushed on the forehand side, since she has a reasonably big backswing on that side. Not totally sure what will happen with her tennis but she does have a decent chance of making it if she makes a few improvements and learns how to play against the higher ranked players. I like her fh when she has a chance to attack with it.

Last edited by HowardH : Jul 16th, 2014 at 07:28 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote