TennisForum.com - View Single Post - All Other Romanian Girls Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #796
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
It's not that I don't like her, I'm pretty sure she's a very nice girl, but I've been following her results for the last two years and she is not progressing at all Take 2014 for example: she lost all her matches except one against Patricia Eftenoiu

I try to make threads for all Romanian girls that have a chance breaking (at least) into Top 500 at some point in their career. Judging by her results, I'm afraid she isn't going to meet that task, but out of sympathy for you maybe I'll create a thread for her later this week

PS: You know you can create the thread yourself, right?
Yes, for sure... i know all that. I was just joshing there for a bit Still, let's hope homegirl comes up with some results to merit her own thread