TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Svetlana..2005..Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM   #5
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
wimbeldon should be one of sveta's best tournaments in 2005, this year was disappointing, she has a great game for grass and i think this year she could be a strong contender for the title. us open she also has a chance at defending i think but i reckon wimby is her best chance for a slam, RG i think she will do better than this year purely for the fact of what happened against myskina this year, will give her lots of confidence for clay court play. oz open, would be nice to get off to a cracker of a start, and who knows, if she is in form she may well just have a shot.

but wimby i think realistically is her best bet for a slam. i think she will stay top 10.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote