TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! **

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2004, 07:42 AM   #61
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
In baseball, it is not uncommon for elite pitchers to avoid the company of position players, i.e. the batters, even if these happen to be their teammates. The reason is that, with free agency and trades and all, it is not unlikely that the player who is your teammate this year would be on another team next year, so not being chatty with him will help you later when you face each other as opponents. Makes it easier for you to strike (or get) them out.

Some posters in the GM and even in Mariaworld (back in the day when I still browsed the GM and Mariaworld forums) say they're journalists, and report that Maria is moody, nice one minute and completely shutting you out the next. It's probably true, but I must also say it is completely alright. All great champions have some measure of pride and aloofness in them. It's what makes them special, what makes them winners. As long as they're not Albert Belle or Barry Bonds-level, it's fine with me. Maria has an obligation to be nice only to the people who brought her to the top.