TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 09:36 PM   #3838
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It also needs to be said that Alison was barely placing a ball in court according to Slam Tracker.

This looks like the classic 'Oh my God, my opponent doesn't hit every second ball into the net anymore, what should I do?' reaction Monica has pulled a couple of times in her career.
That is a valid conclusion given that we can only judge by the slam tracker. Iirc at one point the UE stat was 1 Moni to 11 Van Uytvanck, but after only a few games it was almost tied Also the Net points won stat is uncharacteristically low. So yeah, she probably did panic Otherwise... hey, no MP's waisted this time... it's something