TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! **

View Single Post

Old Nov 8th, 2004, 07:46 AM   #48
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocc0
conon don't make film do they??? coz i would have sed switch film! Do u really think it's worth changing ur camera just coz Maria is endorsing it? i mean i know ur a fan and all but don't you think thats a little extreme? maybe you could buy a canon printer or scanner or something along those lines!
Relax, the switching brands thing was just a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocc0
IMO i think she should be focusing more on her tennis rather than endorsment deals she can do that later i mean she's only 17
Actually, from a strictly business POV, I think Maria's team are doing it the right way. If Maria is going to make money endorsing products, then now is the right time. She won't be the "it" girl forever. But now she is. Now is the time. Doing this later like you suggest, there's no guarantee that people or even companies will still want her.

Last edited by lakan kildap : Nov 8th, 2004 at 08:10 AM.
lakan kildap is offline View My Blog!