TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #2857
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
The thing that pisses me off is their ignorance with the streaming The Tournament Director knew people wanted to watch...
Anyway, the other sad thing is that on ITF good points don't really kick in until SF and even Finals are slightly unfair IMO. She had a very legitimate opportunity to make the Final (would have been cool to have Kont. vs Kont. ) and given Diyas' form maybe even win it She already destroyed MLDB. That would have been great for her ranking and put her in a very very very good position to be well into the Top 100 by the end of the year
I'm not worried about that she will make it
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote