TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #5048
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
According to TheBoiledEgg's ranking update thread, Serena will lead Li by 2210 points when the new rankings come out Monday.

I could see someone being happy after losing a slam final (or other big sporting event) if they didn't expect to be there like if they're young/early in their career or old/late in their career. As someone who had won 4 slams already, Venus probably wouldn't have been happy just to be in a slam final though.
That's FAR fewer points than she previously led by, but it's still a comfortable gap for now. Thanks for the info

You offer good input on the other issue,too; personally, I used to get a little pissed if my brother beat me in MONOPOLY....so you can imagine how I'd feel about a Slam final

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!