TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 07:09 AM   #7
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all quiet_mike is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a Fan View Post
Yes but typically it's the first thing that breaks down in tough, nervous situations, and it's better then Errani's but still not as good as others. I'm just saying it's the only "weakness" i see atm that could be exploited. Petko will need to take control of points asap... she will go for it
Don't worry, all the serves Simona get's to Petko will be decent or better. When Simona starts dropping serve because of nerves, the ball get's in the net, so Petko can't do nothing about it . Unless Simona rolls with a lot of DF's, Petko can't make easy points on her serve, nervous or not.

Guys, I won't be able to watch today's game I have to leave somewhere at (Romania's time) 6:30 and won't be back before 9:20, and as Sharapova has a habit to drag her games, it can't possibly begin before 6:30... and end... - that would be a record for Simona that I wouldn't mind see

It was great to get integrated in your group, and I only hope that I can be in the live score thread as early as possible... ...that would be Saturday right?
quiet_mike is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote