TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2014, 03:21 AM   #5516
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
We still have a tough SF .. But about the final Surely Genie is easier opponent in the Final than Masha ,, Sharapove match will be much tougher especially in the mentally side .. She is more experienced and have the GS champion mentality .. I think it's better for Simona to enter the final being confident that She can win against younger player who she won before , than entering the final with ( I don't have anything to lose ) mentality ..
The only negative point IMo is In case she loses the final ( God forbid ) , Losing to Genie is extremely more frustrating than losing to Sharapova ,,
I think both would be very tough. Sharapova would be very tough because, well, it's Sharapova - the greatest competitor out there and someone who's won it before. But Bouchard would be very tough also. If she makes it to the final her confidence will be sky high because she has just beaten Sharapova. Plus Simona would be the favorite against a player who has been promoted by the WTA as "the next big thing." So the pressure on Simona would be enormous.

Thank you LI NA, we'll never forget you
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!