TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #5508
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

I don`t think Petko can attack Simona`s serve. I mean really . I mean , she can try , but lol, she will hit a lots of uncontrolled balls if she does that. I think her bet will be to go for the shots. Prob she knows that if she enters in rallies with Simona will be harder and harder for her. Her problem is the main problem of the most of them. Simona can brake a serve , and all the time prefer playing to an offensive player rather than a defensive one.

She can adapt , and this is what is astonishing about this girl. Transforming defense into attack in a blink of an eye , for me is like touching a sky with your fingers without even trying that much. She`s natural in that position , and that confidence that she has , makes her deadly . Can i say it again , pls. I will , even if u mock me. She`s just 1.68 for crying out loud , and she looks harmless , but if she can smell blood , u`re f`ked. Has a champion mentality and she is not afraid to use that against you. She is probably the best mover in the WTA and the best at making brakes on the serve of the adversary.

For just a girl of 1.68 , she seems deadly to me, how about u guys ?

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is online now View My Blog!