TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #5501
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
I just hated Petko for years (only because she beat Olaru in that final) but she is sooooo nice and all-round cool person that I ended up liking her very much

I'm happy for her that she overcame those injuries and now made this SF, but she will be huge underdog. She does have moments where she's just "in the zone" and there's not much you can do to stop her. She'll need to be like that the whole match, otherwise Simona will impose her game. The way Simona played this RG i don't see her losing to Petko.
This, i don't see Simona losing to most players when she is on... but this is a Slam semi-final, she will be nervous, even more so being the heavy favourite. Nerves can play dirty tricks on even the best players, I am worried more about this than the opponent.

Hopefully she will be better prepared after her loss at the AO Quarters, a match she should have won also.