TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #5499
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I am worried. Petkovic has absolutely nothing to lose. She showed that against Eranni. It's all about which Simona shows, I can't forget her first GS quarterfinal in AO. She was nervous, I hope she isn't now. Regarding the final, I think it would be better to meet Sharapova because Simona would be the outsider with nothing to lose, I think someone like Genie is not the opponent you want to face in your first final when you are the favorite.
Agree with most of that apart from it being better to meet Sharapova, Genie would be a much better proposition imo.