TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #5496
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
I am worried. Petkovic has absolutely nothing to lose. She showed that against Eranni. It's all about which Simona shows, I can't forget her first GS quarterfinal in AO. She was nervous, I hope she isn't now. Regarding the final, I think it would be better to meet Sharapova because Simona would be the outsider with nothing to lose, I think someone like Genie is not the opponent you want to face in your first final when you are the favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!