TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2014, 09:30 PM   #5494
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Guys , not there yet.. still a SF to play.
Let just not get over our heads and concentrate. Every player at this stage is tough so do not dismantle Petkovic.

Simona can win , ofc , in a personal note , i was scared about Errani, i always think if Simona will play Errani could be that kind of a match that Simona lose focus and patience. But Petkovic had the tools to bypass Errani , so for the start is a good thing. Now , we must focus on Andrea .

Simona must keep her focus for this match. Her mind must be in this match and not in the final. From what i`ve heard in her interviews she doesn`t think about the final just yet. So , it`s a good sign. We will see a Simona make her little Goliath steps to accede the next round.

Hai Simona!

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!