TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa's Kareoke Bar!

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2001, 01:13 AM   #2
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
<br />I wonder if she could tell I'm hard right now, hmmm<br />Yeah, come on, dance for me baby, ha ha, yeah<br />Oh, oh, you feel that? Alright<br />Come on, don't stop now<br />You done did it, come on, uh, yeah, alright, hold on<br />[Chorus 1]<br />Baby when we're grinding<br />I get so excited<br />Ooh, how I like it<br />I try but I can't fight it<br />Oh, your dancing real close<br />Plus real real slow<br />(You know what you're doing, don't you)<br />You're making it hard for me<br />All the slow songs you requested<br />You're dancing like you're naked<br />Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah)<br />Yeah boo, I like it<br />No, I can't deny it<br />But I know you can tell<br />I'm excited, oh girl<br />[Chorus 2]<br />Step back you're dancing kinda close<br />I feel a little poke coming through<br />On you<br />Now girl I know you felt it<br />Boo you know I can't help it<br />You know what I wanna do<br />[Chorus 1]<br />Baby girl's dancing so close<br />Ain't a good idea<br />Cuz I'mma want you now and here<br />The way that you shake it on me<br />Makes me want you so bad sexually<br />Oh girl<br />[Chorus 2]<br />[Chorus 1] x2<br />I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah<br />I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh<br />I love when you shake it like that, ah, ah, ah<br />I see that you like it like that, ha, ha, hahh<br />Well baby I like the way that you grind<br />On me<br />[While Chorus 1]<br />I like the way you move<br />You're makin' me want you<br />Oh the way you move<br />I like those things you do<br />But you're a little too close
But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote