TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa's Kareoke Bar!

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2001, 02:00 AM   #1
Hurricane Lily
The Smiling Assassin
Administrator

Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute Hurricane Lily has a reputation beyond repute
Post Lisa's Kareoke Bar!

*singing and rapping*<br />He was a 6 foot stallion<br />Say the story of a thug<br />He was the kind<br />That made you wonder<br />How he put down the love<br />He had a hickey in his pocket<br />A phat rock in his ear<br />He made my heart<br />Start poputatin'<br />Everytime he came near<br />He has a spankin' new Range<br />For that tight wardrobe<br />His pants was saggin', he was plaided<br />His hair was cornrowed<br />He has his wrists bling-blinging<br />And his long legs was bowed<br />He tried to push up on me<br />But I knew he had me at go

Chorus: <br />I do<br />I wonder if you feel<br />The same way, I do<br />I can see it in your eyes<br />I entice you<br />So come on shorty if<br />You think you can roll<br />Wit' an iced out playa<br />Ballin' out of control
But I'm yours
Hurricane Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote