TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamara Zidansek

Thread: Tamara Zidansek
View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2014, 11:12 AM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Tamara Zidansek

I have been following 25K Maribor this week and I noticed that this young Slovenian Tamara Zidansek was making some waves and ended up making the QF, beating Ana Savic and Lisa Maria Moser. When I looked at her Activity I also saw that just last week she won a 10K and beat some very good players including Petra Krejsova, Yvonne Neuwirth and Barbara Haas in the Final (the only girl who she lost a set to) after coming through Qualifying. And these players are in good form, such as Krejsova who lost to Konjuh in a 3rd Set Tiebreak and Neuwirth who is beating Abanda to try and reach the Final at this weeks 25K

She also has a Junior ranking of 96 and has had some great results however she seems prone to inconsistency

Anyway, I thought it appropriate to make her a thread as she hopefully continues to improve

She is 16 and turns 17 on 26 December (Anett's birthday )
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote