TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #4762
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
But the better is to make few errors when playing aggressively ,, simona was less aggressive in Madrid and some other matches this year than last year and Doha from this year ..
aggression comes with a risk, i prefer a win over how it`s done. Lets not forget vs who she played. All of them , Ana , Bam bam , Petra are born for that type of play. Simona was smarter and waited for her shots. This is clay , it`s not Doha , it`s harder to accelerate that ball.

Simona knows what she must do, and for what i`ve seen is : Serve well , do less unforced errors , eliminate double errors and construct your point until they give u an opportunity to do a final attack. Remember , Simona is also great at making breaks too, not to mention the infinity ability to chase the ball and put an extra ball every time in the opponent court side. She also has improved her volley ball and her approach to the net. Day by day Simona shows us what everybody could see, a huge talent which must improve , and she show improvement in something at each tournament. I don`t count where she was injured or Stuttgart ( almost the same thing , she was injured from Fed Cup ).

The best thing about Simona is that she is still improving.

The sky is the limit for Simona. And dunno about u , but every opponent who face Simona knows this for sure . And facing Simona prob is kinda scary.

"Iíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed.
Iíve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
UCLA is offline View My Blog!