TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #4757
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Watson says [against Halep] she will not abandon her new attacking strategy to accommodate the rise in class. “Definitely not,” she said. “If anything, I’ll try and be more aggressive against a player like that, so solid, so high up in the rankings, doing so well. You’re not going to get free points. I’m not going to hope for her to miss, because she’s not going to miss.” Source

So, either expect Heather to make tons of errors or make tons of winning shots! I'm confident Simona will come through just fine, something like 6-4 6-3.