TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vika 2014 Schedule Thread

View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #34
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika 2014 Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
She needs to get in shape and back on the court at 100% ASAP. Halep/Bouchard and Errani likely battling out a French Open final. F****** s***. Unbelievable. That AO threepreat was there for the taking, Wimbledon last year and now this. If Vika didnŽt have the worst timing on the planet, sheŽd probably have four or five majors by now. Already wasted the Sunshine Dark Ages period and now this....
I'm not thinking like that. It'd just make me sad.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote