TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 25th, 2014, 05:50 AM   #5042
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Bad luck buddy boy. Genie has won a tournament.
There's been no bad luck at all.Though I'm not terribly impressed that the juggernaut "Steffi" Bouchard managed to coast through an MM draw where she faced only one player in the TOP SIXTY(that being the nearly-invincible, 52nd-ranked automaton Karin Knapp), the sport looks a WHOLE lot better--and more credible--when Bouchard is capable of doing more than posing for photo shoots. You read my earlier post where I congratulated AI for overcoming her personal demons and becoming a bona fide tennis player again. She could have rested on her laurels and collected endorsements until her hair began to gray(and Machorra Allaster would've just enabled her ALL THE WAY), but she has finally started acting like at least a quasi-role model by clearly showing her desire to do more than just promos.

I'm QUITE sure you've noticed that the REAL 'beautiful sport' is NOT that ultra-boring fraud filled with swishy, bitchy, fragile, man-purse-carrying injury fakers run by that festering scrotum wart known as Sepp Blatter. Indeed, their absurdly-feigned, supposed excellence--as with the RCC--is due to nothing more than chronologically pre-dating their competition, brainwashing mindless sheep from the crib, and manipulating things from positions of political power.....No, the sports that often display an almost otherworldly beauty are figure skating, women's volleyball and, of course, women's tennis. The bad news is that the WTA's so-called leadership immeasurably squanders talent by fostering a spoiled slacker environment. The GOOD news, though, is that they don't completely destroy that reservoir of talent(in spite of themselves), and we still get unforgettable moments in some of the victories that Caro and her cohorts have blessed us with over the years

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!