TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rankings

Thread: Rankings
View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #176
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosimo View Post
These last days I've watched some of her matches on YouTube and I feel the need to make a prediction about this girl right here, on her thread, to be kept here for the record, so that I can quote myself when the time comes and brag about myself.
And you can use it to embarass me as well.
I predict Sorana will be Top 10 by the end of 2014 and World's Number One at some point in the future, fighting for that spot with Simona. She has all the good qualities to do that and I'm sure she can and she will overcome some bad qualities she has too.
She's definitely a girl to watch very closely in the near future. I know I will.

The talent is there to be exploited , the mentality of a winner to exploit such a talent it`s not.

P.S. not my intention to embarrass you , really. I thought this in the past years but no more. With age u think a maturity is coming. I can`t see this happening, not yet. But even if she will rise again , and finally fulfill her dream ( top 10 ) , i could not dare to wish for more from her.

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote