TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #4018
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Players like Bine are certainly a tough match-up for Simona if they are on. She can overpower Simona if she is on but imo even if a big hitter like Bine is on Simona can stay with her and beat her eventually. Prime example of that is the first 5 games in New Heaven last year vs Kvitova. Petra is a big hitter too (much better than Bine) and she was GOATing in the first 5 games but Simona amazingly countered almost everything and led 3-2. From that moment Kvitova disappeared but I'm sure it's mainly because she was shocked that Simona was able to stay with her while playing her A game and we all know Petra's A game is one of the highest A games on the tour. So yeah, If Simona shows up with her A game, she should beat Lisicki even if she is on. It's a tough match for sure and I don't think we will see peak Simona vs Sabine. This injury is kinda worrying. Hope it's not serious and she shows up in good form.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!