TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old May 7th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #4013
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

^IMO Lisicki was playing as good as she can off the grass today. In her match against Monica at AO, she couldn't bring a ROS into the field on Niculescu's puffballs to save her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
I wonder if Lisicki can trouble Simona tomorrow.
I was asking myself the same thing during the match. It's hard to say because Lisicki's game is as unsteady as it gets. Simona must take every BP opportunity she can get, though, and not butch the returns like she did against Lara today.

On the other hand, Manolo Santana is hardly comparable to ASV. It looked two times slower to me than the ice rink Begu vs. Lisicki was played on and should make things much easier for Simona.

Still, let's hope her ankle is ready because she will need to run a lot.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!