TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Sep 23rd, 2004, 11:07 AM   #80
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
PICTURES

I had an idea... to further the "Get to know you" theme, if people want, they could post photo's of themselves. Of course, don't do it unless you feel comfortable with everyone seeing it. Me? I really don't care who sees me

Seeing as you all know me now for what I really am - a bit of a nutbag, I thought I'd post some corresponding pictures. Here we go! Click on the sentence to see the pic.

WARNING: Material may be silly.
WARNING: Geocities is dumb and may not always work. If not, try again later.

This is an atrocious picture I made using a combo of Photoshop and MS Paint

This is me after I effed my neck and had to wear this ugly foam neckbrace for 5 days

This is me and a mate. One word: Pfft.

This is me, the same mate, and a picture scanned off the back of a book.

I used my terrible photoshop skills to full effect on this. 'Tis a bit lame.

These are my 4 best mates. We call ourselves The Fab Four. Ooooooh yeah.
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote