TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #358
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Barker View Post
Sorry to heAr you have had a tough weekend, hope you are ok?

Yuliya led 76(5) 52* , but lost in the end 67 75 63

All the games seemed to go to deuce, over 2 hours for the first two sets, so not such a bad choke as it seems....still very disappointing though.

The only consolation is two of Yuliya's three singles matches this week were around 3 hours each, so lots of getting used to clay again....

Hope Yuliya can get a measure of revenge in the doubles later with Renata, as she is playing Allertova again!!

Yes i am ok.. nothing is per se wrong... long story to tell but not here

Too bad Yuliya lost but indeed she's getting used to the clay again, looked uo some of last years clay results up and did do well... so i am feeling quite alright about Yuliya's upcoming tourneys... i just hoped the situation around Donetsk just doesn't mess up things.. Heard today that the airport was closed there by the local authorities...

Too bad Yuliya didn't get the LL spot, it should be done by the ranking and not out of a hat indeed... agree with you there... its a bit strange...

Saw she played in the doubles against Allertova again opponents retired.. maybe too much for Allertova?
Some doubles matches on clay would not be to be to bad either.... a good training on clay...

gogogo girls...

I think for Yuliya the best doubles partners are Renata and Olga.. There's a youtube vid Yuliya and Renata being interviewed after winning the title in Donetsk last year, they seem to be a good team who have good chemics.. seeing that in the vid.. the final is also to be found there...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote